It’s about to rain data in San Jose when Strata + Hadoop World comes to town March 29 – March 31st.
H2O has a waterfall of action happening at the show. Here’s a rundown of what’s on tap.
Keep it handy so you have less chance of FOMO (fear of missing out).
Hang out with H2O at Booth #1225 to learn more about how machine learning can help transform your business and find us throughout the conference:
Tuesday, March 29th
- 9:05am – 9:30am H2O Chief Architect, Arno Candel discusses Afraid of the future? You should be. Deep learning is eating your lunch – and mine.
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm Erin LeDell covers Scalable Ensemble Learning with H2O
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm Opening Reception
- 6:30pm -8:30pm Erin LeDell talks R at the Barug at Strata: Official March Meeting
Wednesday, March 30th
- 12:45pm – 1:15pm Meet the Makers: The brains and innovation behind the leading machine learning solution is on hand to hack with you
- #AskArno – Arno Candel, Chief Architect and H2O algorithm expert
- #RuReady with Matt Dowle, H2O Hacker and author of R data.table
- #SparkUp with Michal Malohlava principal developer of Sparkling Water
- #InWithErin – Erin LeDell, Machine Learning Scientist and H2O ensembles expert
- 2:40pm – 3:20pm H2O highlighted in An introduction to Transamerica’s product recommendation platform
- 5:50pm – 6:50pm Booth Crawl. Have a beer on us at Booth #1225
- 7:00pm – 9:00pm Let it Flow with H2O – Drinks + Data at the Arcadia Lounge. Grab your invite at Booth #1225
Thursday, March 31st